Doha Healthcare Week 2020
- Location: These events are online, free and open to all but registration is required.
- Date: 8 November 2020 - 14 November 2020
- Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Ticket Purchase: No tickets needed
The WISH Doha Healthcare Week takes place from November 8 to 14, and will feature a full program of activities organized with local partners in Qatar, but open to all globally this year.
Doha Healthcare Week offers a diverse range of activities for all age groups including webinars, workshops, debates and training sessions. Additionally, there will be a number of wellness activities and healthy living initiatives, taking place (outdoors and socially-distanced) at various locations around Qatar.
- 8 November 2020 at 1:30pm: Stroke Rehabilitation in Qatar - Register HERE!
- 11 November at 1pm: Healthy Aging and Dementia Risk Reduction (English) - Register HERE!
- 11 November at 2pm: Healthy Aging and Dementia Risk Reduction (Arabic) - Register HERE!
- 11 November at 4pm: ‘Are you OK?’ Mental Health and Wellbeing - Register HERE!
- 14 November at 3pm: Diabetes Prevention in Qatar - Register HERE!
- 14 November at 3.45pm: Diabetes Self-Management Education - Register HERE!
You Might Like It
- Discussion is online. Qatar
- 23 April 2020 - 23 May 2020
- 04:00 pm - 04:15 pm
- Qatar Academy for Science and Technology Doha Qatar
- 3 March 2020 - 3 March 2020
- 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm