Paddling Experience at MIA Park Doha
- Location: MIA Park, Doha, Qatar
- Date: 20 January 2023 - 20 March 2023
- Time: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: Adult - 180 QR Teenagers under 18 -12 yrs - 90 QR Children under 12 -7 yrs - 60 QR
- Phone: +97433194445
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://paddleq.checkfront.com/reserve/
The tours are led by an experienced kayaking guide and certified lifeguard and the sheltered paddling area at the MIA Park is safe and easy for all ages (although swimming skills are a must). All paddlers will be provided with a buoyancy aid and instructed on basic paddling techniques and safety procedures.
The tour starts at the jetty in the bay at the Museum of Islamic Arts and takes a relaxed paddle around to the Main Dhow Harbor; it has two bays to explore at a relaxed easy-going pace and lasts approximately 60 minutes.
- Package includes, Equipment / Safety Briefing / Lifeguard
- Wearing of buoyancy aid is compulsory for all participants - Swimming Skills are required.
Bring the following:
- Closed shoes or sandals that can get wet can be rocky in certain places.
- Comfortable clothes to wear for kayaking (light, loose-fitting clothing is best), shorts and a t-shirt work well. (Please try to be dressed following the rules of the country).
- Change of clothes for after the trip.
- A towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat/cap, phone waterproof case
- Refillable water bottle.
To book simply visit their BOOKING SYSTEM!
- QR 180 adults
- QR 90 Teenagers under 18 -12 yrs.
- QR 60 Children under 12 -7 yrs.
- Payment cash on arrival.
You Might Like It
The Whale Sharks of Qatar Tour 2023
- Al Ruwais Port in the North of Qatar
- 18 May 2023 - 31 August 2023
- 05:00 am - 04:00 pm
Banana Island Doha: Hello Beautiful Weather Day Pass
- Banana Island Doha
- 2 March 2023 - 20 April 2023
- 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Learn Arabic: Beginner Intensive Course (for women only)
- Bin Zaid Center
- 15 March 2023 - 6 April 2023
- 08:00 am - 11:30 am
Ramadan Festival 2023 at Katara
- Katara Cultural Village
- 22 March 2023 - 20 April 2023
- 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
Ramadan 2023 at 900Park
- 900 Park, Al Ghais Street, Legatifiya (near 5/6 Park)
- 23 March 2023 - 23 April 2023
- 07:00 pm - 02:00 am
Mega Park Carnival to take place from 16-30 April 2023
- Al Bidda Park
- 16 April 2023 - 30 April 2023
- 04:00 pm - 01:00 am