Panel discussion on 'Startups Resilience Through Covid-19: Lessons Learned'
- Location: Virtual discussion
- Date: 11 August 2020
- Time: 06:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: Online
- Price: Prior registration required - It's free!
- Website: https://www.startupgrind.com/events/details/startup-grind-doha-presents-startups-resilience-through-covid-19-lessons-learned/#/
How did they manage the costs? Did they have to pivot? Did they let go of staff? Did the investments stop?
How did they improvise? What did they learn that made them resilient?
These are only some of the many questions we will attempt to discuss during this Startup Grind panel discussion. So if you are a startup or part of the ecosystem, don't miss out. Be part of this engaging session. The speakers for this session are startup founders that have gone through the ups and downs and the moderator herself is a strategic communications expert and a startup founder. Gain insight and knowledge that will help you navigate your challenges better.
Source: Startup Grind Doha
You Might Like It
- This event is virtual. Qatar
- 16 September 2020 - 16 September 2020
- 04:00 pm - 05:30 pm
- This event is online. Qatar
- 19 September 2020 - 19 September 2020
- 04:30 pm - 06:00 pm
- Doha, Qatar Doha Qatar
- 12 September 2020 - 12 September 2020
- 08:00 pm - 09:30 pm