Qatar Balloon Festival 4th Edition
- Location: Katara Cultural Village
- Date: 7 December 2023 - 18 December 2023
- Time: 04:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Ticket Purchase: At the door Online
- Price: 499 - 499 QR
- Phone: +974 5543 4313
- Website: https://qatarballoonfestival.com/
The Qatar Hot Air Balloon Festival is returning for its 4th edition from December 7th to 18th. Following the success of the previous three editions, this spectacular event aims to attract even more visitors and establish Qatar as a must-visit global destination for hot air balloon enthusiasts.
Just like its previous editions, Qatar Balloon Festival will offer a variety of entertainment and activities for visitors of all ages. The festival will feature display of more than 50 hot air balloons of different shapes and colors, family area with inflatable castles and variety of games for children, food court offering international street food as well as VIP Majlis for special guests.
During the last edition, giant kites were added to the display and were very welcomed by the visitors who enjoyed launching their own kites to add vibrance to the event.
Morning flights will take place at sunrise from various takeoff locations that are decided one night before and subject to the wind direction and weather conditions. Those who are interested to come and watch the simultaneous takeoff of fifty hot air balloons will need to follow the festival’s social media for the takeoff location updates.
To promote public engagement, the festival is offering 1000 hot air balloon ride tickets at a subsidized price of QR 499, available for booking through asfary.com, the premier online portal for local activities and travel born in Qatar to serve Qatar and Beyond. These tickets will be available for flights from today to 31 March 2024.
General Information and Rules:
- Limited offer for QR 499 per person to fly until the end of the season in March 2024.
- Please note that the meeting time is between 4 am to 5 am, and the takeoff will be exactly at sunrise. However, the takeoff location and time may vary depending upon the weather conditions, which will be decided and shared with you one day prior to your booking date.
- Ride duration from 45 minutes approximately.
- Kids under 8 years old are not allowed.
- A child under the age of 16 years will only be flown if accompanied by a responsible adult, and the child height requirement should be over 4'6" feet tall.
- Professional cameras are not allowed (only mobile phones).
- Trip might be postponed at the last minute due to the weather.
- The tickets are non-refundable and can only be rescheduled if the planned flight is canceled (weather, airspace restrictions, technical, etc.)
- Cancelled rides can be redeemed till the end of the Hot Air Balloon season, March 2024 'subject to the weather conditions.
- Reschedule rides according to the guest's requests 'subject to the availability' when receiving the request.
- Qatar Balloon Festival participating teams are not part of these commercial rides, and their flying schedule may vary.
- Booking either at our office in Doha Festival City Mall or on our website via credit card.
- For more information, feel free to contact us at 5543 4313
Note: End time is approximate and is subject to changes.
Source and Cover Image: Qatar Balloon Festival
You Might Like It
- Al Maha Island in Lusail City, Qatar
- 1 November 2023 - 30 April 2024
- 04:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- The Doha Players, Community Theatre Group, Mesaimeer Area, Doha, Qatar
- 29 November 2023 - 16 December 2023
- 07:30 pm - 02:30 pm
- KidZania Doha
- 16 October 2023 - 15 January 2024
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Purple Island, Qatar
- 7 November 2023 - 31 December 2023
- 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Qetaifan Island North, Doha Qatar
- 29 November 2023 - 31 March 2024
- 10:00 am - 05:00 pm