Ride for Education 2023
- Location: Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel
- Date: 8 December 2023
- Time: 07:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Price: Platinum - 250 QR Gold - 200 QR Silver - 150 QR Free - Children below 5 years - It's free!
- Phone: +974 4466 1996
After the incredible success of 2018 and 2019, Marriott Business Councils Qatar is excited to host the Ride for Education at Sheraton Grand Doha once again.
The Marriott Worldwide Business Councils Qatar, representing Doha's Marriott properties, collaborates with 'Road to Awareness,' a Marriott International initiative, to empower underprivileged children and create a brighter future.
We're cycling for a brighter future, supporting the Education Above All Foundation with funds raised benefiting EAA, and it will be led by a Qatari cyclist and the Qatar Cycling Federation.
The event is open to all age-cycle riders, with participants ranging from 12 to 70 years old and registered riders will receive a complimentary cycling jersey and full access to the event.
- Find out more here - Sheraton Grand Doha hosts the return of Marriott Qatar's 'Ride For Education' charity cycling event
Please be informed of the 2 Cycling Routes available for the event.
- 1st Family Route: 3km from Sheraton Grand Doha turning to Corniche Al Markhiya Signal
- 2nd General Route: 10km from Sheraton Grand Doha turning to Souq/MIA Park Signal
- Riders will enjoy a fully closed Corniche Road for the event.
- Kick-Off: Sheraton Grand Doha
- Registration Opens: 5:30 am
- Ride Kick-Off: 7:00 am